Benefactor Art Exchange
On View: April 1-21, 2022
Benefactor Art Exchange Event: Thursday, April 21 at 7pm
Join us at the MacLaren to enjoy the Benefactor Art Exchange exhibition and exchange. Explore great art from over 100 artists and enrich your local community. Ask us about becoming a Benefactor Member and join us for the evening of the Art Exchange on Thursday, April 21 at 7pm, where you can take home one of these great pieces!
Become a Benefactor
Enjoy great art and support your community!
For $1 a day, take home an original work of art on loan for one year plus a tax receipt for the value of your donation.
- Invitation for two to attend the Benefactor Art Exchange Evening (Thursday, April 21 at 7pm), a spring party where you can choose an original artwork to take home on loan for one year, with a purchase option at year end
- An invitation to an exclusive Benefactor Events
- Recognition on the Annual Donor Wall as a MacLaren Benefactor
- Tax receipt for the value of the charitable donation above $65.00
- Plus all the benefits of a MacLaren Membership (Family category, includes two adults and up to four children under 18)
To become a Benefactor ($365 annually) or Junior Benefactor ($265 annually, if you are under 40), select the appropriate icon below, or contact Jess at 705-720-1044 ext. 256 or email@example.com