Become a Friend of the MacLaren
- You’ll be in touch with everything that is going on at the MacLaren with news of upcoming exhibitions, events and programmes.
- You’ll save on art classes and camps, gifts from the Gallery Shop and Framing Services.
- You can participate in Friends of the MacLaren programmes at no charge.
- You’ll receive advance invitations to special artist talks, curator tours and exhibition previews.
- You’ll gain complimentary admission to reciprocating public art galleries in Ontario
Individual – $50
- Subscription to MacLaren e-newsletter and seasonal brochure
- Invitations to MacLaren receptions and events
- Free admission to MacLaren talks and tours and Friends of the MacLaren events
- Invitation to a Special Open House for Friends of the MacLaren
- Advance registration for MacLaren art classes
- 10% discount on MacLaren art classes at the Gallery
- 10% discount in the Gallery Shop and on Framing Services, plus an additional 10% off in the Shop during the annual Holiday Sale
- Complimentary admission to reciprocating public art galleries in Ontario
- Invitation to preview of the Off the Hook Silent Art Auction
Artist/Student/Senior – $30
Benefits include all those granted to Individual Members, above.
Family – $65
- Two Friends of the MacLaren cards
- Free admission to Family Sunday workshops
Contributing – $125-$249
Benefits include all those granted to Family Members (above), plus:
- Recognition in the Annual Report as a Friend of the MacLaren
- Tax receipt for the value of the charitable donation above $65
Supporting – $250-$499
Benefits include all those granted to Contributing Members (above), plus:
- Invitation for two to attend a private preview of the Off the Hook Silent Art Auction
- Complimentary copies of all MacLaren catalogues
- Recognition on the Annual Donor Wall
Sustaining – $500-$999
Benefits include all those granted to Supporting Members (above), plus:
- Invitation (two adults and up to 4 children) to the Annual Holiday Party
- Invitation for two to attend an exclusive dinner with the artists and contributors
- Tax receipt for the total amount of your contribution