- This event has passed.
One event on June 30, 2020 at 12:00 am
One event on July 31, 2020 at 12:00 am
One event on August 31, 2020 at 12:00 am
This is the MacLaren Art Centre’s newest lottery. Managed electronically, this monthly 50/50 draw offers up-to-date prizing.
How does the 50/50 raffle work?
1. Buy a ticket
Buy a ticket to enter a specific raffle.
2. See if you’ve won
See if you are the winner during the draw.
3. Claim your prize
Pickup your prize winnings.
4. Contribute to charity
Half of the proceeds will go to charity.
CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!
3 chances for
10 chances for
60 chances for
The MacLaren is a registered charity, committed to fostering the growth of arts and culture in Barrie, to building a creative future for our community and to making a positive impact on the well-being of community members through innovative means. We believe in the transformative power of the arts and their capacity to enrich understanding, empathy and creativity.
Your Title Goes Here
How do I get my tickets when I order online?
I didn’t receive my tickets- what do I do?
If you check spam and still can’t find your tickets, please contact Laura Aylan-Parker at email@example.com or 705-720-1044 ext. 236 with:
- Your name
- The name the tickets were purchased under
- When you purchased the tickets
- The email address the tickets should have been sent to
She will check into the purchase, and get in touch with you.
Rules of Play
- The lottery will take place monthly online at the MacLaren Art Centre, 37 Mulcaster Street, Barrie ON, L4M 3M2
- All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
- Tickets are $5, $10, $20
- Tickets will be available at all events held throughout the building at the MacLaren Art Centre, 37 Mulcaster Street, Barrie ON, L4M 3M2
- Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions.
- The draw dates will take place on:
May 31, 2020
June 30, 2020
July 31, 2020
August 31, 2020
September 30, 2020
October 30, 2020
November 30, 2020
December 31, 2020
January 29, 2021
February 26, 2021
March 31, 2021
April 30, 2021
- After buying, patrons will be given by the sellers, a receipt with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
- The amount of the 50/50 will be monitored on website, and will be 50% of the total sales for that draw.
- The winning number will be announced on website, social media channels and in print on site.
- If the patron with the winning number on their ticket is at the event where the number has been drawn, they may then come to front desk at the MacLaren Art Centre
- If the winner is not in attendance at the event, or does not wish to claim their prize immediately, they may claim their prize by contacting the MacLaren Art Centre at: (705) 721-9696, or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. The ticket may then be brought to 37 Mulcaster Street, Barrie, ON, L4M 3M2 at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. The winner will then be paid by cheque for the amount posted at the event for which they bought their ticket. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by cheque.
- The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchase for.
- The winner must provide his/her name, address and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that draw. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- At subsequent events, the number will be posted at each selling station.
- In the event that no winner comes forward, the winning stub will kept in a safety deposit box and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be donated to a charity other than MacLaren Art Centre, with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
- Must be located in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
- The above set of rules will be posted at each event.