Become a Benefactor
Enjoy great art and support your community! For $1 a day, take home an original work of art on loan for one year plus a tax receipt for the value of your donation.
- Invitation for two to attend the Benefactor Art Exchange Evening, a spring party where you can choose an original artwork to take home on loan for one year, with a purchase option at year end
- An invitation to the exclusive Benefactors’ Annual Artist Talk in the fall
- Recognition on the Annual Donor Wall as a MacLaren Benefactor
- Tax receipt for the value of the charitable donation above $65.00
- Plus all the benefits of a MacLaren Membership (Family category, includes two adults and up to four children under 18)
To become a Benefactor ($365 annually) or Junior Benefactor ($265 annually, if you are under 40), select the appropriate icon below, or contact Laura Aylan-Parker, Director of Development, 705-720-1044 ext. 236 or firstname.lastname@example.org