- Cover letter
- Artist statement (including the media, technique, theme or context of your artwork), maximum 1,000 words
- Up-to-date curriculum vitae, maximum 3 pages
- Maximum of twenty digital images and up to three videos (please format images as jpegs at 300 dpi and approximately 10 cm on the long side)
- Corresponding key list of images, indicating title, date of execution, medium and dimensions
- Copies of relevant support material (articles, reviews, catalogues, etc.) in PDF form
The MacLaren pays artist fees to exhibiting artists for exhibitions, public discussions and workshops in accordance with the recommended fee schedule set out by CARFAC with advice from CAMDO. The MacLaren is a member of the Ontario Association of Art Galleries, the Ontario Museums Association, the Canadian Museums Association and the Canadian Museum Directors’ Organization, and subscribes to a code of professional standards, ethics and legal requirements as set forth by these organizations.